The Tarp Association mission is to identify, promote and enhance the common interests of Tarp Association members.
Join TA today for exclusive benefits not found elsewhere in the industry.
- Access to a member directory, industry resources and valuable educational materials
- Learn more about your market with in-depth research and surveying
- Complimentary subscriptions to Specialty Fabrics Review magazine
- Be an editorial source for IFAI’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Showcase your innovation in the distinguished International Achievement Awards and other competitions (temporarily postponed due to COVID-19)
- Download “Proud Member of Tarp Association” Logo (members only)
- Member pricing on advertising in all IFAI publications and free product listing in Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide*
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the annual IFAI Expo
- Network at regional and national industry shows and events
- Exclusive member pricing on International Achievement Award (IAA) submissions (temporarily postponed due to COVID-19)
- Be listed in IFAI’s online membership directory
- Market research opportunities and access to industry materials to help you make informed decisions for your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other IFAI divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars
Visit Member Benefits to see how IFAI membership provides a strong return on investment, including a marketplace of services to increase your savings.
The mission of the Tarp Association shall be to strive to promote and enhance the common interests of the truck cover and tarp industry.
- Provide a vehicle for members to promote their products and services.
- Conduct research into all fields of the industry on behalf of its members.
- Direct the efforts of its members toward the use of materials and production methods, for greater efficiency and better quality textile products.
- Establish cooperative relations with all related organizations in matters and activities of mutual interest and benefit.
- Study and report on any matters of state and national legislation affecting the industry, and represent the members before any legislative bodies.
- Strive for continuous improvement in the quality of both production and maintenance of textile products for the benefit of all customers.
- Advise all members of new and improved materials, methods and techniques designed to improve the quality of their work or the efficiency of their production.
- Accept the responsibility of sound and ethical business practices as the collective aim of the association.