The Tarp Association (TA) is open to companies who manufacture or supply material, equipment or services to the truck cover and tarpaulin industry. This includes truck cover and tarp fabricators, curtainsider manufacturers, and suppliers and distributors of fabric, hardware, and equipment related to the industry. If this is your industry, we are your trade association. To date, we represent more than 100 companies who have discovered the benefits of a Tarp Association membership.
The Tarp Association’s mission is to identify, promote and enhance the common interests of its membership, to ultimately impact revenue. Members include manufacturers of truck tarps and covers, agricultural tarps and covers, daily waste tarps, poly tarps, field covers and gym floor covers.
TA member benefits include:
- Valuable networking opportunities
- Easy access to industry news, organizations, standards and regulations, buyers and sellers
- Mentoring opportunities with the Advanced Textile Products Student Design Challenge
- Outstanding education available at the International Conferences on Safety and Protective Fabrics and at the annual IFAI Specialty Fabrics Expo and Advanced Textiles Expo
- Unlimited use of IFAI’s INFOcentral, a resource for answers to technical questions
- Reduced pricing on IFAI-sponsored expos, advertising, classes, bookstore merchandise and business services